Tuesday 17 February 2009

Its far too early to be on the Internet




I'm back, again. Being ill is rubbish. This sounds terrible but a lot of the time I crave getting a minor illness so that I can chillout for a few days and not have to go to work. Then when I actually get ill I can't handle it because I get too emotional from not eating properly. So on day 3 of the stomach bug I just feel incredibly miserable and useless because all I have done is sit at this computer and feel sorry for myself. Whenever I get ill I always feel as if I wll never get better, that this will be my life till the end of my days and nothing will be good again. It's 9.07 am and I'm blogging. Help.

All this thinking time is bad also. The same thoughts keep cropping up (sort your life out, move back home so you can save money and buy a car, live a healthier lifestyle, stop going clubbing so much etc etc). Is February generally just a bad, miserable month for everybody? Please somebody give me some reassurance for I am sick and tired.

I am going to try and add a youtube video now. It cheered me up yesterday. I am probably way behind the cool kids on this one but I wanted to share anyway.

Bah! I can't seem to get the whole embedding code, so here's a link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Wow, I'm worse technically than I thought!

I can pretty much assure you, oh great void, that I will be blogging again later.

Hopefully in a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment